The Parker 632 provides accurate and consistent bends for various tubes, including copper, steel, and aluminum.
- Hydraulically operated bender for bending annealed steel and stainless steel tubing from 3/8" O.D. through 2" O.D.
- Operated by means of a separate power source producing 10,000 psi hydraulic pressure
- Can be operated without bolting to a table or bench if no mandrels are required
- Excellent unit to move about and use at the point where the tubing installation is being made
- Can be attached to a table and used with mandrels
- Base unit only does not include pump or radius blocks or other accessories
- Can contact us for accessories and pump quote
- 1) Min. tube size 3/8”
- 2) Max. tube size 2”
- 3) Min. bend radius 1 1/8”
- 4) Max. bend radius 12” (special order)
- 5) Max. tube bend 180°
- 6) Weight — 170 lbs. (77.1 kg) without accessories
- 7) Minimum tube wall thickness (% of O.D.) 4% with mandrel, 7% without mandrel
- 8) The HB632 is capable of bending 1/2” O.D. and under fully annealed steel and stainless steel tubing with no limit on tube wall thickness
- 9) The HB632 is capable of bending SOFT aluminum and copper tubing with no limit on wall thickness.
Need this item repaired? Contact us at 800-800-6011
If we sell it, we rent it! Contact our rental team at 800-800-6011 or fill out this form.
This is a reconditioned product and is in full operational condition. Photo may not represent the actual product which may or may not contain some cosmetic blemishes that do not interfere with functionality. We offer a 1-year operational warranty on all reconditioned equipment. These units have been repainted and the manufacturer's logo may or may not be visible. GES will attempt to comply with, but will not guarantee, shipping date and or delivery date. Buyer shall have fifteen (15) days from the date of delivery to accept product