Because of demand up to 10 business days to ship!
- Heavy-duty proven performance
- Lightweight, portable design
- Fast transport and set-up
- Self-contained oil system with adjustable flow control
- Versatility for threading and grooving
- Quiet operation
- CSA Approved
- Approved to UL Standards (NRTLC)
- Ridgid 67182 Features:
• Heavy-duty proven performance
• Lightweight, portable design
• Fast transport and set-up
- Pipe Capacity: 1/8" - 2" (3 mm - 50 mm)
- Bolt Capacity: 1/4" - 2" (6 mm - 50 mm)
- Motor: 1/2 HP, 115V Universal 25-60 Hz
- Motor Control: Heavy-duty rotary FOR/OFF/REV with integral foot switch
- Spindle Speed: 38 RPM (52 or 57 RPM available)
- Chuck: Hammer-type with replaceable, rocker-action jaw inserts
- Oiling System: Through-the-head, with integral oil reservoir. Self-priming, constant-flow, gerotor pump
- Cutter: Model 360, roll-type cut-off, self-centering, full-floating
- Reamer: Model 344, 1/8" - 2", five flute cone, right hand only
- Weight: 160 Ibs.
Need this item repaired? Contact us at 800-800-6011
If we sell it, we rent it! Contact our rental team at 800-800-6011 or fill out this form.
This is a reconditioned product and is in full operational condition. Photo may not represent the actual product which may or may not contain some cosmetic blemishes that do not interfere with functionality. We offer a 1-year operational warranty on all reconditioned equipment. These units have been repainted and the manufacturer's logo may or may not be visible. GES will attempt to comply with, but will not guarantee, shipping date and or delivery date. Buyer shall have fifteen (15) days from the date of delivery to accept product.