Sliding clamp anchors attach to structural steel and beams to create a moveable anchor point for a fall arrest device.
- Low-friction wear pads with Teflon® eliminate metal-to-metal contact and allow the FP Stryder Anchorage Connector to glide effortlessly along the beam flange
- Integral load indicator alerts the user if the unit has been exposed to a fall
- Versatile design allows for mounting overhead or at worker’s feet
- Vernier adjustability allows for a secure fit and ¼" adjustment intervals
- Easy to use lever-locking adjustment– No pins to lose
- 400-pound working capacity
- Meets ANSI Z359.1 and all applicable OSHA standards