Makita 5477 NB 7 1/4 inch Hypoid Saw-New Surplus
Ready to Ship Next Business Day
- Hypoid gears deliver more power and have greater surface contact than conventional worm drive gears
- Powerful 15 AMP motor for increased productivity
- Oil bath technology and sealed gear housing for less maintenance
- 0°-51.5° bevel capacity with positive stops at 45° and 51.5° is ideal for truss and rafter cut-outs
- High quality, heat treated hypoid gears are engineered for long lasting performance
- Large cutting capacity (2-3/8" at 90°; 1-3/4" at 45° and 1-9/16" at 50°)
- Lower guard design improves performance when making bevel and narrow cuts
- Oversized top handle for better fit and added comfort
- Large levers for fast bevel and depth adjustments
- Push button spindle lock for easy blade changes
- Blade wrench is attached to the saw for fast and convenient blade changing
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grip for improved control
- Base plate is chemically treated to resist rust and warping for superior cuts
- Reinforced 10 ft. cord withstands job site abuse
- Large and easy to read markings on depth and bevel scales
- Externally accessible brushes for easy replacement and extended tool life
- 24T thin kerf carbide tipped blade for fast cutting
- Ideal for framers, builders, masons and contractors
Blade Diameter : 7-1/4"
Arbor : 5/8"
Max. Cutting Capacity (at 90°) : 2-3/8"
Max. Cutting Capacity (at 45°) : 1-3/4"
Max. Cutting Capacity (at 50°) : 1-9/16"
No Load Speed : 4,500 RPM
Watts Out : 2,300
AMPS : 15
Overall Length : 17-3/8"
Net Weight : 14.3 lbs.
Power Type : Corded
Buyer understands that the Goods described herein are new surplus by persons other than GES. GES is not obligated to do any repair work or modifications upon the Goods prior to sale or delivery. Any modifications performed by GES on the Goods prior to sale shall be performed as a result of the sole request of Buyer using designs and instructions provided by Buyer. GES will attempt to comply with, but will not guarantee, shipping date and or delivery date. Buyer shall have fifteen (15) days from the date of delivery to accept product.