- 8 Loop Construction Snow Tarp
- 18 oz. PVC coated vinyl fabric
- Heavy-duty 2" yellow webbing, 10,000 lb. breaking strength
- Criss-cross webbing design with 8 point loops
- Perimeter edges and corners are reinforced & double lock stitched
- Lifts snow and clears the job site quickly & efficiently
- reusable, easy to deploy, easy fold and store away
- Heavy-duty, tear-resistant tarp fabric
- Weather-resistant, mold & mildew resistant
- Quality stitching & fabrication
- Made in the USA
Manufacturer Approved Applications:
- Winter construction job sites
- Used to lift and remove freshly fallen snow on construction job sites
- Used to cover job site materials & equipment
- Used to cover rebar during concrete pouring stages
- * Not designed for lifting construction debris, equipment, or other materials
- Weight (lbs : 92
- Width : 25'
- Length : 25'
- Color: Black with Yellow Webbing
- Material Spec: Non-Flame Retardant
- Buyer understands that the Goods described herein are new surplus by persons other than GES. GES is not obligated to do any repair work or modifications upon the Goods prior to sale or delivery. Any modifications performed by GES on the Goods prior to sale shall be performed as a result of the sole request of Buyer using designs and instructions provided by Buyer. GES will attempt to comply with, but will not guarantee, shipping date and or delivery date. Buyer shall have fifteen (15) days from the date of delivery to accept product.