The Model 69 STORAGEMASTER® Piano JobBox storage cabinet measures 60in wide, 66in tall and has a capacity of 35.3 cu ft. Ideal for every trade, it is caster-ready and includes full-width shelves for organization of tools and supplies. It also features a bi-fold cover which folds completely out of the way for unrestricted access.
- Patented WATCHMAN® IV Lock System with 3-point latch and 7 gauge reinforced lock housing for best in class theft prevention
- Heavy-duty 16-gauge steel construction with fully arc-welded seams
- Gas spring guards to prevent damaging gas springs from shifting loads
- Piano box lids are supported by dual gas-springs which assist in the operation of the lid
- 4 way skids with 7 gauge construction allow access from any side, making it easier, faster, and safer to transport
- Prepunched skids allow easy installation of casters. Casters available as optional accessories
- Heavy-duty recessed side handles allow for enhanced mobility and protection against damage in transport
- Heavy-duty piano hinge offers best in class protection against break-ins
- When cover is closed, chest can be used as a work table.
- Style: Piano Boxes
- Brand: STORAGEMASTER®
- Material: Steel
- Approx. Cu. Ft. Per Unit: 35.3
- Approx. Product Height: 34.25 inches
- Approx. Product Width: 60 inches
- Approx. Product Depth: 30 inches
- Approx. Product Weight: 282 lbs
- Lock System: WATCHMAN® IV Lock System
- Max. Open Extended Height: 66 inches
- Number of Handles: 2
Need this item repaired? Contact us at 800-800-6011
If we sell it, we rent it! Contact our rental team at 800-800-6011 or fill out this form.
This is a reconditioned product and is in full operational condition. Photo may not represent the actual product which may or may not contain some cosmetic blemishes that do not interfere with functionality. We offer a 1-year operational warranty on all reconditioned equipment. These units have been repainted and the manufacturer's logo may or may not be visible. GES will attempt to comply with, but will not guarantee, shipping date and or delivery date. Buyer shall have fifteen (15) days from the date of delivery to accept product.