The DX 860-HSN is a fully automatic powder-actuated stand-up decking tool designed for attaching steel deck to steel base materials. With a high fastening rate and 40-fastener magazine, the DX 860-HSN can significantly help reduce the time it takes to attach deck. Fastenings can be made on very thin support structures without the need for weld washers. Suitable for base steels with a thickness of 1/8" to 3/8". Fastens X-HSN 24 collated fasteners.
- A high fastening rate can help significantly reduce the time it takes to attach the deck to steel
- Magazine capable of 40 non-stop fastenings, up to 1000 fastenings per hour
- Work upright for maximum productivity and safety by maintaining situational awareness
- Built-in, adjustable power regulator for optimal control in achieving reliable fastenings
- Unique piston brake system helps prevent fasteners from punching through the deck
- No touch-up work required—perfect for fastening painted or galvanized deck surfaces
- Use-on-demand service tailored to meet your project needs
- Fastener shank length: 15/16 in
- Cartridge type: 6.8/11 M40
- Fastener types: X-EDN19 , X-EDNK22
- Piston type: X-860-HSN
- Power (max.): 410 J
Photos are for representation only and may or may not reflect the true quality of the items listed unless specified by GES.
Need this item repaired? Contact us at 800-800-6011
If we sell it, we rent it! Contact our rental team at 800-800-6011 or fill out this form.
Buyer understands that the Goods described herein have been used by persons other than GES. GES is not obligated to do any repair work or modifications upon the Goods prior to sale or delivery. Any repair work or modifications performed by GES on the Goods prior to sale shall be performed as a result of the sole request of Buyer using designs and instructions provided by Buyer. GES will attempt to comply with, but will not guarantee, shipping date and or delivery date. Buyer shall have fifteen (15) days from the date of delivery to accept product.