No Products in the Cart
GE&S is looking for highly skilled and experienced mechanic/technician to refurbish welding machines and other equipment. The successful candidates will be able to diagnose a welding machine from any point in its life cycle and create a finished good. This is a hands on position that will require a broad range of skills.
· Electrical and mechanical maintenance of welding machines
· Estimating and troubleshooting repairs for welding machines
Required Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· 3+ years of welding mechanic experience
· 5+ years of small engine mechanic experience
· Strong mechanical aptitude
· Strong organizational skills
· Ability to manage time and prioritize
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to think proactively, troubleshoot, investigate and improve systems
· Applicant must be able to lift 50 lbs. Position will work with co-workers on general labor tasks (e.g. material handling, work center cleaning and organization, and the like) when not engaged in tool repair activities. Must be a team player, be self-motivated and demonstrate a can-do attitude. Lean manufacturing experience and knowledge of lean tools a plus.
· Must understand and work with a focus on safety, quality, good teamwork skills, must be dependable and a dedicated worker.
· General Equipment & Supply performs pre-employment, random, and post-incident drug testing.
· If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment with a group of like-minded people then this is the job for you. WE ARE A TEAM
· Typical work week will be M-F 6:45AM-3:30 PM with occasional overtime required on weekends and occasional holidays in response to customer needs. The shop is typical in that it includes processes such as fabrication, repair, welding, and painting and the successful application must be able to work in this environment.
· Benefits: Health, Dental & Vision Insurance. Paid Vacation & Holidays,
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $30.00 per hour
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
|||Simpsonville, South Carolina|||Production||||||Hb84iCG_bH.cd2VN|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||range||||||25|||30|||true