Production Prep Worker APPLY NOW
Simpsonville, South Carolina
15 - 16 usd /
Position/Title : Production Prep Worker
Report To : Production Manager
Position type : Full Time
Hours : Monday –Friday 7:00 AM – 3:30PM. There are occasional weekends and regulated overtime depending on business demands
- Must be mechanically inclined and good with hand tools.
- Be able to learn how to prep and assemble units.
- Must be able to read and understand the weekly schedule and hot sheet.
- Must be willing to be cross-trained and move to other areas when needed.
- The prep assistant is responsible for sanding and prepping items for paint
- Be able to use hand tools, grinders and sanders
- Ensure that items are clean and ready for paint
- Must be willing to work as team to complete orders in a timely manner
- Able to direction by team lead and management
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assure that the weekly schedule is completed.
- Assure that work practices are in the guidelines of OSHA standards.
- Maintain a constant visual on parts and supplies stored on the shop floor.
- Fill out low stock notices.
- Keep work areas clean and organized.
- Work as part of the team.
- Follow all company rules and policies.
- Follow all safety rules and other quality requirements.
- Assure that all products are built to the highest standard of quality.
- Work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency.
- Schedule vacation so that department remains functional.
- High School Diploma preferred
Note: Other Duties
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental &Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $16.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Driver's Licence (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
|||Simpsonville, South Carolina|||Production||||||3RTq73SHTgHpIBlZ|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||range||||||15|||16|||true