Mathey Dearman 1SA Beveler with Torch - Reconditioned Lincoln LN25 Pro Wire Feeder no Gun- Reconditioned w/ 1 Year Operational Warranty
Ready to ship Next Business Day
2 or more 5 to 7 business days
SADDLE MACHINE MANUAL - 1SA
Pipe size range: 3" - 8" / 76 - 203 mm
The industry standard for over 90 years, the Mathey Dearman saddle machine is versatile, simple to use, and perfect for almost any pipe cutting and beveling application. Lightweight and durable, the Mathey Dearman 1SA machine is designed for accurate, quality cuts on 3" - 8" (76 mm - 203 mm) pipes.
- Mathey Dearman™ 1SA Manual Saddle Machine Pipe Beveller for 3" - 8" pipe features lightweight compact design and can be used with oxy/fuel or plasma machine torch with 1 3/8" barrel diameter. It includes base machine, fully adjustable torch arm, torch carrier assembly for mounting of torch arm, spacer bolts or step spacers are required to mount the machine to different pipe sizes, parts and operating manual. It is specifically designed for critical pipe applications that require a high degree of cut quality and accuracy.
- The light compact unit is an excellent tool for shop or field applications
- he spacer bolts, located on both sides of saddle, give the machine the accuracy required when cut quality and accuracy is critical
- Requires little or no operator skill or training to set up and achieve an accurate cut
- The saddle, ring gear and cap ring are made of aluminum that is hard anodized to maintain accuracy and provide long-lasting durability
- Can be used with oxy/fuel or plasma machine torch with 1 3/8" barrel diameter
- Built to withstand the construction, fabrication and welding jobsite environment
- Up to 80% faster than hand cutting and grinding
- Base Machine
- Torch Arm
- Torch Carrier Assembly
- Parts and Operating Manual
» Pipe Beveling Machine
This is a reconditioned product and is in full operational condition. Photo may not represent the actual product which may or may not contain some cosmetic blemishes that do not interfere with functionality. We offer a 1-year operational warranty on all reconditioned equipment. These units have been repainted and the manufacturer's logo may or may not be visible. GES will attempt to comply with, but will not guarantee, shipping date and or delivery date. Buyer shall have fifteen (15) days from the date of delivery to accept product.