GES 881-MBT Mobile Bending Table For 881 Series Conduit Benders w/ 1 Year Operational Warranty
If you have questions on this or any other product you see or don't see on our site please use the chat line or email email@example.com
- Locking swivel wheels for maneuverability when you want to move it, and staying power when you don’t.
- Fork pockets so you can conveniently move the unit with a fork truck.
- Ram positioner to ease the ram set up to accommodate different sizes.
- Steel pegs with hitch pins for storage of shoes and saddles.
- Carriage assembly so you can mount the 881 bender unit directly to the MBT
- Vice-chain to hold conduit securely for accurate bends - prevents conduit from twisting or turning during bend.
- Pump basket holds the hydraulic pump for the 881 bender unit.
- Storage for follow bars
- One time set-up - saves 60 minutes for every move.
- Complete Mobility - Compact design to move easily around the job site.
- Storage for all 881 components
- Fits through standard height doors 36" wide
- Capacity: Up to 4" Rigid Conduit
- Weight: 300 lbs (136kg)
- Weight of Table with all Components: 1326 lbs (605.1kg)
- Length of Table (Not including conduit): 67" (1.7m)
- Overall Height (With Pump): 41" (1.04m)
- Overall Height (Without Pump): 35" (0.89m)
- Overall Width: 31-1/2"
Need this item repaired? Contact us at 800-800-6011
If we sell it, we rent it! Contact our rental team at 800-800-6011 or fill out this form.
This is a New product and is in full operational condition. Photo represent the actual product which may or may not contain some cosmetic blemishes that do not interfere with functionality during transpoet. We offer a 1-year operational warranty on all reconditioned equipment.