- Locking swivel wheels for maneuverability when you want to move it, and staying power when you don’t.
- Fork pockets so you can conveniently move the unit with a fork truck.
- Ram positioner to ease the ram set up to accommodate different sizes.
- Steel pegs with hitch pins for storage of shoes and saddles.
- Carriage assembly so you can mount the 881 bender unit directly to the MBT
- Vice-chain to hold conduit securely for accurate bends - prevents conduit from twisting or turning during bend.
- Pump basket holds the hydraulic pump for the 881 bender unit.
- Storage for follow bars
- One time set-up - saves 60 minutes for every move.
- Complete Mobility - Compact design to move easily around the job site.
- Storage for all 881 components
- Fits through standard height doors 36" wide
- Capacity: Up to 4" Rigid Conduit
- Weight: 300 lbs (136kg)
- Weight of Table with all Components: 1326 lbs (605.1kg)
- Length of Table (Not including conduit): 67" (1.7m)
- Overall Height (With Pump): 41" (1.04m)
- Overall Height (Without Pump): 35" (0.89m)
- Overall Width: 31-1/2"
Available per order with a 10 day lead time before shipping.
Need this item repaired? Contact us at 800-800-6011
If we sell it, we rent it! Contact our rental team at 800-800-6011 or fill out this form.
This is a reconditioned product and is in full operational condition. Photo may not represent the actual product which may or may not contain some cosmetic blemishes that do not interfere with functionality. We offer a 1-year operational warranty on all reconditioned equipment. These units have been repainted and the manufacturer's logo may or may not be visible. GES will attempt to comply with, but will not guarantee, shipping date and or delivery date. Buyer shall have fifteen (15) days from the date of delivery to accept product.