- 1/4" vinyl-coated galvanized steel cable is strong and nearly impervious to cuts and abrasion
- Rugged forged alloy steel hardware allows for easy pass-through installation
- Ideal for I-beams and other properly rated structural members, particularly in harsh environments
- Can be used repeatedly
- Hard-wearing 1/4" vinyl coated galvanized steel cable tolerates demanding work environments
- Conveniently sized 2" and 3" alloy steel O-rings provide simple pass-through choke-on installation.
- Smaller O-ring facilitates the connection of SRL or lanyard
- Assembled with steel thimbles and swaged aluminum ferrules
- Vinyl coating adds a layer of protection and provides easier clean-up
- Worker Weight Capacity: 425 lbs
- Length: 6 Feet
- Cable: 1/4" galvanized steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength
- O-Rings: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength
- Weight: 1.65 lbs
- ANSI A10.32-2004, ANSI Z359.1-2007, OSHA CFR1926.502, OSHA CFR1910.66
* To maintain ANSI Z359 compliance, limit total user weight to 310 lbs.
Photos are for representation only and may or may not reflect the true quality of the items listed unless specified by GES.
Need this item repaired? Contact us at 800-800-6011
If we sell it, we rent it! Contact our rental team at 800-800-6011 or fill out this form.
Buyer understands that the Goods described herein are new surplus by persons other than GES. GES is not obligated to do any repair work or modifications upon the Goods prior to sale or delivery. Any modifications performed by GES on the Goods prior to sale shall be performed as a result of the sole request of Buyer using designs and instructions provided by Buyer. GES will attempt to comply with, but will not guarantee, shipping date and or delivery date. Buyer shall have fifteen (15) days from the date of delivery to accept product.