Diamond Ground Products DGP-PG3-A-V2 Piranha III Tungsten Grinder with Vacuum System - Reconditioned w/1 Year Operational Warranty
Ready To Ship in 5 to 7 Business Days or Less
- Easy set-up, optimal consistency and near-perfect repeatability.
- Compact, durable and solid design.
- Longitudinal 20 RA grinding for maximum arc starting, arc stability, electrode life & weld penetration.
- Universal collet arm for 6 electrode sizes - .040” (1.0mm), 1/16” (1.6mm), 3/32” (2.4mm),1/8” (3.2mm), 5/32” (4.0mm) & 3/16” (4.8mm) - with no equipment changes.
- Angle scale included for angles from 10° - 60°
- Precision body stop gauge & depth adjustment stop ensures exact tungsten points every time - enabling
- consistent, repeatable arc performance and welding output.
- Containment baffle to keep dust inside the grinder housing, for safety and easy disposal.
- Tip flat block for square end grinding and removing bad tips.
- Electrode notching station for simple cut-off.
- Single-sided diamond grinding wheel for maximum wheel life and value.
- Port Ready for Vacuum Upgrade.
- Sliding dust shield for 100% dust containment.
- Integrated receptacle area for ease of handling electrodes.
- Recessed handle for better form & function.
- On/off switch with LED light for improved display of unit operation.
- Lightened chassis for reduced weight.
- Signature blue powder coat
- Detailed manual for valuable engineering data and welding recommendations.
- Range of Included Angle: 10° - 60°
- Electrode Diameters: .040”(1.0mm), 1/16” (1.6mm), 3/32” (2.4mm),
- 1/8” (3.2mm), 5/32” (4.0mm) & 3/16” (4.8mm)
- Minimum Electrode Length: 1.75” (44.5mm)
- Voltage: 110/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 500 Watts
- Motor: 1/3 hp, 1,700 rpm, 6.0 amps
- Length: 20” (508.0mm)
- Width: 26” (660.4mm)
- Height: 44” (1117.6mm)
- Weight: 117 lbs (53.0 kg) - Package weight: 163 lbs (73.9 kg)
This is a reconditioned product and is in full operational condition. Photo may not represent the actual product which may or may not contain some cosmetic blemishes that do not interfere with functionality. We offer a 1-year operational warranty on all reconditioned equipment. These units have been repainted and the manufacturer's logo may or may not be visible. GES will attempt to comply with, but will not guarantee, shipping date and or delivery date. Buyer shall have fifteen (15) days from the date of delivery to accept product.