B&B PIPE TOOLS 2125 4" - 48" BEAM CLAMP ROLLER Reconditioned w/1 Year Operational Warranty
- - Replaceable urethane wheels unbolt in seconds
- - Convenient and safe carry handles on both models
- - Beam clamp rigging rollers offer a unique clamping mechanism that fastens to I-beams safely and quickly
- - When mounted to a stand, the rollers are perfect for pipeline construction and directional drilling
- - Great for rental fleets, beam rollers to launchers and vice versa in seconds
- - 2 rollers
B&B pipe and Industrial tools introduces a new and efficient way to move pipe. B&B beam clamp rollers have fully compatible parts that can change from a pipe rack clamping roller to a pipeline launcher in just a few minutes. The unique clamping system fastens the roller to an I-beam from both sides of the flange. This option is great for installing and fabricating pipe in pipe-racks or other tight and enclosed areas. Also, the roller mechanism can be attached to a stand better suited for pipeline work and/or directional drilling.
|4 to 48 in
This is a reconditioned product and is in full operational condition. Photo may not represent the actual product which may or may not contain some cosmetic blemishes that do not interfere with functionality. We offer a 1-year operational warranty on all reconditioned equipment. These units have been repainted and the manufacturer's logo may or may not be visible. GES will attempt to comply with, but will not guarantee, shipping date and or delivery date. Buyer shall have fifteen (15) days from the date of delivery to accept product.