Designed for bending annealed copper, steel, and stainless with a wall thickness less than or equal to 1.5" (0.6mm) to a maximum of 180°. It has offset cushion grip handles for comfort when forming 180° bends. A 90° start angle and unique oil-absorbing shoe minimize bending effort while forming accurate bends.Features:
- For bending annealed copper, steel, and stainless steel
- Marked Angle Meter in 15° increments for Repeatable Consistent Bends
- Tubing bender features offset cushion grip handles for comfort when forming 180° bends
- 90° start angle and unique oil-absorbing shoe minimize bending effort while forming accurate bends
- Open-side design slides over tubing at any point for easy operation
- Compatible with 1/2 in. Dia tubing
- Weighs only 5-1/2 lbs. for easy transport from job site to job site
- Compatible Pipe Size (in.): 1/2 in.
- Maximum Pipe or Tube Diameter (in.): .5
- Product Length (in.) 18
- Maximum bend (degrees) 180
- Maximum pipe size capacity (in.) 0.5
- Product Weight (lb.) 5.5
Buyer understands that the Goods described herein are new surplus by persons other than GES. GES is not obligated to do any repair work or modifications upon the Goods prior to sale or delivery. Any modifications performed by GES on the Goods prior to sale shall be performed as a result of the sole request of Buyer using designs and instructions provided by Buyer. GES will attempt to comply with, but will not guarantee, shipping date and or delivery date. Buyer shall have fifteen (15) days from the date of delivery to accept product.
Need this item repaired? Contact us at 800-800-6011
If we sell it, we rent it! Contact our rental team at 800-800-6011 or fill out this form.