Designed for bending annealed copper, steel, and stainless with a wall thickness less than or equal to 1.5" (0.6mm) to a maximum of 180°. It has offset cushion grip handles for comfort when forming 180° bends. A 90° start angle and unique oil-absorbing shoe minimize bending effort while forming accurate bends.Features:
- For bending annealed copper, steel, and stainless steel
- Marked Angle Meter in 15° increments for Repeatable Consistent Bends
- Tubing bender features offset cushion grip handles for comfort when forming 180° bends
- 90° start angle and unique oil-absorbing shoe minimize bending effort while forming accurate bends
- Open-side design slides over tubing at any point for easy operation
- Compatible with 1/2 in. Dia tubing
- Weighs only 5-1/2 lbs. for easy transport from job site to job site
- Compatible Pipe Size (in.): 1/2 in.
- Maximum Pipe or Tube Diameter (in.): .5
- Product Length (in.) 18
- Maximum bend (degrees) 180
- Maximum pipe size capacity (in.) 0.5
- Product Weight (lb.) 5.5
Need this item repaired? Contact us at 800-800-6011
If we sell it, we rent it! Contact our rental team at 800-800-6011 or fill out this form.