The Skyline Beam Clamp is an anchorage connector intended for use only for connection to I-beams with rigid flanges with thicknesses of ½-in. to 1.75-in. An anchorage is a secure means of attachment to which the personal fall arrest system is connected. Anchorage connectors are components with means specifically intended for coupling a personal fall arrest system to an overhead anchorage. The Skyline Beam Clamp provides a d-ring attachment for a single person fall arrest attachment point, or as a Skyline Horizontal Lifeline (HLL) attachment point, and a hand-knob for easy attachment. The handle must not be side-loaded, used as a fall arrest attachment point, or used as a footrest. Specifications:
- Model type: Skyline Beam Clamp
- Part number: 3093
- Range: 4.00" to 16.625"
- Proof Load: 12,000 lbs in-line pull on D-ring
- Rated capacity: 6,000-lb. (2721 kg) horizontal lifeline load, 310-lb. (141 kg) personal fall arrest anchorage
- Range of beam sizes: I-beam flange width range 4.00-in. min. to 16-5/8-in. maximum with beam flange thickness from to .5-in. to 1.75-in.
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum, High strength steel. Zinc plated with yellow chromate
Need this item repaired? Contact us at 800-800-6011
If we sell it, we rent it! Contact our rental team at 800-800-6011 or fill out this form.