Miller MFLC-4-Z7/6FT Twin Turbo 6 ft Web SRLs with G2 Connector New Surplus
The lightweight patent-pending Miller G2 Connector allows users to beneﬁt from 100% connection while working at heights utilizing either two (2) of the Miller TurboLite™ or Miller Turbo T-BAK™ Personal Fall Limiters (PFLs).
Meets Or Exceeds OSHA 1926.502, OSHA 1910.66, ANSI A10.32-2012 and ANSI Z359.14-2012 Class A & B, CSA Z259.2.2. (Hardware meets ANSI Z359.12-2009 and CSA Z259.12-11.)
Features and Specs:
- Better alternative to double-leg lanyards – Reduces fall clearance requirements for use in more applications.
- PFLs swivel independently – Provides ultimate worker mobility and prevents webbing from twisting and binding in the unit.
- Lightest-weight Twin Connector on the market – Increases productivity by reducing worker fatigue.
- Superior durability – Corrosion resistant aluminum connector teamed with high-impact nylon result in a longer product life. Superior safety – Webbing Retainer Clip rotates freely to prevent unintentional opening of carabiner gate during a fall increases worker safety.
- D-Pad Clip – Maintains harness adjustment while working by keeping the harness webbing and D-Pad in place.
- Twin Turbo G2 Connector meets all applicable standards including OSHA, ANSI and CSA.
- 6 ft Web twin SRLs
- Four different options with total product weight:
- Steel snap hooks (4.6 lbs.)
- Steel rebar hooks (6.6 lbs.)
- Aluminum snap hooks (4.2 lbs.)
- Aluminum rebar hooks (5.8 lbs.)
- Technical Information:
- Max. Capacity: 400 lbs. (181.4kg)
- Max. Working Length: 6 ft. (1.8 m)
- Max. Total Arrest Distance: 24 in. (0.6m)
- Max. Fall Arrest Force: 900 lbf. (4kN) for 310-lb. (140.6kg) user (when tested to OSHA 1800 lbf. (8kN) for 400-lb. (181.4kg) user 1926.502 & CSA Z259.2.2)
- Max./Avg. Fall Arrest Force: 1800 lbf. (8kN) / 900 lbf. (4kN) (when tested to ANSI Z359.14) Ultimate Strength: 3,000 lbs. (13.34kN)