The Knaack Field Station can be thought of as command central. It serves as the jobsite office, securely storing tools, supplies, documents, and more.
- Thicker 14-gauge steel bottom provides enhanced structural rigidity, durability and strength, minimizing the possibility of fork lift damage during transport
- Four-way skids allow access from any side, making it easier and faster to transport.
- Adjustable and removable split shelves let you organize your storage down below.
- The only job-site storage cabinet offering the strongest deadbolt style locking mechanism for ultimate security
- Painted finish for superior durability and corrosion resistance
- Dual gas springs for smooth, one-handed lift. One spring locks securely in place.
- Measures 60 in long, 44 in wide and has a capacity of 120.7 cu ft.
- Command Central/Station Job Box Gang serves as the job site office
- Securely store tools, supplies, and documents
- Approx. Cu. Ft. Per Unit: 120.7
- Closed Height: 82.25in
- Style: Field Station
- Height: 82-1/4" (not including casters)
- Width: 44"
- Length: 60"
- Lock system: Watchman 5 lock system