The Condux Tesmec narrow profile block is designed for stringing 2 or 3 bundled conductors. Our units are 3 blocks per pallet and sold by the pallet. Price is for pickup only. For shipping quote, call 800-800-6011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FAST INSTALLS & REMOVAL: counterweight fly gate design allows for quicker and more secure rope installs and offers a unique hinge for safer and more efficient cable removal during clipping operation.
- HANGING OPTIONS: they can be single pointed on one of the three hanging points or a yolk plate can be used.
- LIGHTWEIGHT STRENGTH: Manufactured from aircraft grade heat treated aluminum (A356.01-T6) that is 25% lighter and stronger compared to welded extruded frames.
- FIELD REPAIRS: Nylon sectors are replaceable in the field.
- Sheave Diameter: 28.34375 in (720 mm)
- Sheave, Bottom of the groove diameter: 24 in (610 mm)
- Rated Break Load: 60,000 lbf (267 kN)
- Sector Material: IEEE Nylon
- Guides: 8 with and 42 without
- Weight / Block: 225 lbs (102 kg)
Price is for pickup only. For shipping quote, call 800-800-6011 or email email@example.com.