Harrington SNER003S 1/4 ton 15' lift Electric Hoist 115 volt - New Surplus
The CM ShopStar electric chain hoist is built for rugged industrial and commercial use. This durable hoist features high H4 duty cycles and a compact design ideal for use at workstations and production lines. Standard overload device protects the hoist, operator and surrounding structure from damaging overloads.
Additional features and benefits include:
- H4 duty cycle (300 motor starts/hour)
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Standard protector overload device
- 10 pocket oblique lay liftwheel provides longer chain wear
- Epoxy powder coat finish
- 6-1/2 ft. power cord with molded 3 prong plug on 115 volt units
- NEMA 4 industrial rated control station
- Optional impact-resistant chain container available
- Gear train lifetime lubricated with non-oxidizing grease
- CM Hoist Alloy Load Chain (zinc plated optional)
- Thermally protected hoist duty motor
- Dual braking system - D.C. plus regenerative
- Rugged cast aluminum alloy hoist frame
- 5:1 design factor
- Small, compact design for commercial & industrial applications
- Rigid hook suspension is standard. Optional swivel hook suspension allows hook to rotate 360 degrees for easy attachment and positioning of the hoist in tight spaces.
- Hardened forged steel latch style lower hook rotates 360°
- Totally enclosed non-ventilated hoist frame protects motor from environmental contamination
- True vertical lift
- Precision bearings used throughout hoist
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in U.S.A.
Buyer understands that the Goods described herein are new surplus by persons other than GES. GES is not obligated to do any repair work or modifications upon the Goods prior to sale or delivery. Any modifications performed by GES on the Goods prior to sale shall be performed as a result of the sole request of Buyer using designs and instructions provided by Buyer. GES will attempt to comply with, but will not guarantee, shipping date and or delivery date. Buyer shall have fifteen (15) days from the date of delivery to accept product.