All items are quality remanufactured by our team, however, the product picture may not reflect the actual item you are purchasing
Flammable Cabinet 45 gallon
- Reinforced double wall construction with 1-1/2 in (3.8 cm) air space on sides, top, bottom, back and doors
- Constructed of 18-gauge steel
- Lead-free, high-gloss, painted surface
- Continuous piano hinges
- Ground connection
- Four adjustable galvanized leveling legs
- 2 in (5.1 cm) raised leak-proof sill
- Patented adjustable galvanized steel shelves direct spills to back and bottom of leak-proof sump and hold 350 lbs. (158.8 kg) Uniform Distributed Load (UDL)
- Internal and external welded construction
- Two 2 in (5.1 cm) internal vents with fire baffle and cap
- Flush mounted door handle with key lock
- Three-point stainless steel bullet latching system
- 3 in (7.6 cm) centers for shelf brackets
- Self-latching doors
- Door closings: Manual Close (180° opening)
- Internal Dimensions: 39.5"W x 14.562"D x 60.5"H
- 45 gallon Flammable Cabinet comes with 2 keys
*This is a reconditioned product and is in full operational condition. Photo may not represent the actual product which may or may not contain some cosmetic blemishes that do not interfere with functionality. We offer a 1 year operational warranty on all reconditioned equipment. These units have been repainted and the manufacturer's logo on may or may not be visible.
Please note that we only ship Monday through Friday, 8 am - 1 pm EST (Eastern Standard Time).
We only ship to confirmed addresses. All orders are shipped from our location in Simpsonville, SC unless stated otherwise. We ship Monday through Friday (excluding some holidays) from 8 am EST to 1 pm EST. Anything sold after 2 pm each day will ship next business day, after 2 pm Friday will ship the following Monday. Please use our calculator for shipping rates. Please be patient, your tracking number will be sent to you as soon as your package is scanned. We take pride in packaging each item securely and shipping quickly. Combined rates are based on the final total shipping weight and the buyer's zip code. We currently have a 3 business day handling time on most of our products. Please contact us for details
Domestic Shipments: We ship to all to the continental states via USPS, UPS and Motor Freight. We do not ship via motor freight to the US Territories. However, if you do have a forwarding service you use in the contiguous US states, we can ship to them.