- 1/4" vinyl-coated galvanized steel cable is strong and nearly impervious to cuts and abrasion
- Rugged forged alloy steel hardware allows for easy pass-through installation
- Ideal for I-beams and other properly rated structural members, particularly in harsh environments
- Can be used repeatedly
- Hard-wearing 1/4" vinyl coated galvanized steel cable tolerates demanding work environments
- Conveniently sized 2" and 3" alloy steel O-rings provide simple pass-through choke-on installation.
- Smaller O-ring facilitates the connection of SRL or lanyard
- Assembled with steel thimbles and swaged aluminum ferrules
- Vinyl coating adds a layer of protection and provides easier clean-up
- Worker Weight Capacity: 425 lbs
- Length: 6 Feet
- Cable: 1/4" galvanized steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength
- O-Rings: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength
- Weight: 1.65 lbs
- ANSI A10.32-2004, ANSI Z359.1-2007, OSHA CFR1926.502, OSHA CFR1910.66
* To maintain ANSI Z359 compliance, limit total user weight to 310 lbs.
Photos are for representation only and may or may not reflect the true quality of the items listed unless specified by GES.
Need this item repaired? Contact us at 800-800-6011
If we sell it, we rent it! Contact our rental team at 800-800-6011 or fill out this form.