Donaldson Torit – Downflo Evolution – Model DFE 2-4 -New Surplus
2 Ready to Ship in 3 to 5 Business Days or Less
These have been moved around so some scratches that is the only reason so cheap!
Industry-Leading Design Delivers Lower Cost of Ownership
Donaldson Torit® put decades of industry experience to work to produce a new, best-in-class dust collector capable of reducing equipment size and number of required filters by up to 40% compared to a typical cartridge collector.
The Downflo® Evolution dust collector is a continuous duty, modular collector with cartridge-style filters. The downward airflow design delivers high filtration efficiency while using less energy. Continuous duty means the filters can be pulse cleaned on-line without interrupting airflow through the collector. The filters are pulse-cleaned in sequence, one set at a time, without turning the collector off. Each standard collector is two or three filter columns wide by two or three filter rows high by one filter deep. Designed to increase the versatility of the collector, standard options include abrasion-resistant inlets, extended dirty-air plenums, air management modules, and clean change options.
DFE 2-4 (Product Code AG8408302) includes:
- Standard legs and hopper to accommodate a 55-gallon drum.
- 55-gallon drum cover included (drum by others).
- Left and right-hand side outlet.
- Four (4) Ultra-Web Filters – 1016 sq. ft. filter media.
- Covered power hole for integral fan mounting ( fan is not included in pricing but is available depending upon horsepower required).
- 3 HP Fan motor with exhaust grill.
- Standard paint finish.
- Type 4 pulse control box w/ timer board and Magnehelic gauge (shipped loose).
- Sprinkler tap on the front face.
- The size of the unit is 110″ H x 48″ W x 75″ D with a 55-Gallon drum feature.
Buyer understands that the Goods described herein are new surplus by persons other than GES. GES is not obligated to do any repair work or modifications upon the Goods prior to sale or delivery. Any modifications performed by GES on the Goods prior to sale shall be performed as a result of the sole request of Buyer using designs and instructions provided by Buyer. GES will attempt to comply with, but will not guarantee, shipping date and or delivery date. Buyer shall have fifteen (15) days from the date of delivery to accept product.