- Easy set-up, optimal consistency and near-perfect repeatability.
- Compact, durable and solid design.
- Longitudinal 20 RA grinding for maximum arc starting, arc stability, electrode life & weld penetration.
- Universal collet arm for 6 electrode sizes - .040” (1.0mm), 1/16” (1.6mm), 3/32” (2.4mm),1/8” (3.2mm), 5/32” (4.0mm) & 3/16” (4.8mm) - with no equipment changes.
- Angle scale included for angles from 10° - 60°
- Precision body stop gauge & depth adjustment stop ensures exact tungsten points every time - enabling
- consistent, repeatable arc performance and welding output.
- Containment baffle to keep dust inside the grinder housing, for safety and easy disposal.
- Tip flat block for square end grinding and removing bad tips.
- Electrode notching station for simple cut-off.
- Single-sided diamond grinding wheel for maximum wheel life and value.
- Port Ready for Vacuum Upgrade.
- Sliding dust shield for 100% dust containment.
- Integrated receptacle area for ease of handling electrodes.
- Recessed handle for better form & function.
- On/off switch with LED light for improved display of unit operation.
- Lightened chassis for reduced weight.
- Signature blue powder coat
- Detailed manual for valuable engineering data and welding recommendations.
- Range of Included Angle: 10° - 60°
- Electrode Diameters: .040”(1.0mm), 1/16” (1.6mm), 3/32” (2.4mm),
- 1/8” (3.2mm), 5/32” (4.0mm) & 3/16” (4.8mm)
- Minimum Electrode Length: 1.75” (44.5mm)
- Voltage: 110/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 500 Watts
- Motor: 1/3 hp, 1,700 rpm, 6.0 amps
- Length: 20” (508.0mm)
- Width: 26” (660.4mm)
- Height: 44” (1117.6mm)
- Weight: 117 lbs (53.0 kg) - Package weight: 163 lbs (73.9 kg)
Need this item repaired? Contact us at 800-800-6011
If we sell it, we rent it! Contact our rental team at 800-800-6011 or fill out this form.