- Anti-Rotation E-CLUTCH System activates in less than a tenth of a second when a pinch/stall is detected, shutting down the motor of the metal grinder.
- The Anti-vibe side handle of the DEWALT angle grinder is a Perform and Protect feature that reduces the user's exposure to vibration.
- Power-Loss Reset prevents accidental re-starts following a power disruption when the tool is left in the "on" position.
- Power-Off advanced electronic overload protection shuts the tool off before it reaches overload or burn-up.
- The Dust Ejection System increases brush life and protects the motor from damaging particles entering the air intake that would otherwise abrade the motor.
- A low-profile gear case allows for work in tight areas.
- An anti-vibe trigger handle reduces user fatigue caused by vibration.
- Automatic turn-off brushes shut down the tool when brushes need to be changed to avoid tool damage.
- High power 4.9 HP (maximum motor HP)
- 8,500 rpm motor
- Lightweight design (12.3 lbs)
Need this item repaired? Contact us at 800-800-6011
If we sell it, we rent it! Contact our rental team at 800-800-6011 or fill out this form.
Buyer understands that the Goods described herein are new surplus by persons other than GES. GES is not obligated to do any repair work or modifications upon the Goods prior to sale or delivery. Any modifications performed by GES on the Goods prior to sale shall be performed as a result of the sole request of Buyer using designs and instructions provided by Buyer. GES will attempt to comply with, but will not guarantee, shipping date and or delivery date. Buyer shall have fifteen (15) days from the date of delivery to accept product.