- 33 ft. (10m) 3/16" (5mm) galvanized steel cable lifeline
- Rugged, lightweight thermoplastic housing
- Unique housing allows for stacking of multiple SRL's on top of each other to reduce overall space needed during storage
- Integrated handle makes transport, set-up, use and storage quick and easy
- Automatically locks and closes for added safety, swivels to limit lifeline twisting for ease of use and provides visual indication of fall arrest
- Stops a falling worker within inches, and provides smooth consistent operation allowing the user to maintain normal work pace and not be interrupted with constant lock ups
- Reserve lifeline system
- Stainless steel and zinc plated steel hardware provides added corrosion resistance and extends the life of the device.
- Max weight capacity: 420 lbs
Need this item repaired? Contact us at 800-800-6011
If we sell it, we rent it! Contact our rental team at 800-800-6011 or fill out this form.
This is a reconditioned product and is in full operational condition. Photo may not represent the actual product which may or may not contain some cosmetic blemishes that do not interfere with functionality. We offer a 1-year operational warranty on all reconditioned equipment. These units have been repainted and the manufacturer's logo may or may not be visible. GES will attempt to comply with, but will not guarantee, shipping date and or delivery date. Buyer shall have fifteen (15) days from the date of delivery to accept product.