Supply Chain Manager APPLY NOW
Simpsonville, South Carolina
4500 usd /
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Develop accurate demand forecasts of all finished goods, rentals, e-commerce items for their accountable segment of the business by using a combination of statistical forecasting integrated with insights gained via partnering with Sales, Marketing, Operations, and Accounting departments.
- Ensure consistent integration into the forecast of customer insights, base business trends, merchandising promotional plans, and seasonal volume with the goal of reducing working capital and minimizing forecast error.
- Manage the existing supply chain department and team. Review orders shipping to the customer to maximize performance against internal and customer-driven goals.
- Analyze, maintain, and modify key item-level system replenishment settings such as minimum ship quantity and shipment increment.
- Manage new items. Manage customer specific systems and tools integration with the forecasting system.
- Work to reduce returns and improve customer relations.
- Provide Sales and Operations teams with timely analysis, guidance, and decision-making to ensure that the supply chain is in the best position to execute the demand plan generated from the total operational forecast. This includes generating and publishing to key stakeholders, monthly and weekly demand forecasts, including clear identification of assumptions highlighting significant changes since release of previous report.
- Proactively develop others within the department by sharing best practices and continued training. Provide cross functional leadership across departments to solve for demand related issues caused by forecast error, demand constraints, unplanned promotional opportunities, etc.
- Responsible for implementing methods, approaches, and solutions to maximize warehouse efficiency and use. In addition to position-specific work, as outlined above, the successful candidate will act as a lead on special projects, providing leadership as a functional expert to represent demand planning needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years supervisory experience
- Strong computer skills including MS Office products
- Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to lead, positively influence and train direct reports, peers and others
- Experience with inventory systems
- Strong communication skills, both in written and verbal form
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Salary: Starting at $45,000/year, based on experience.
- Preferred Experience:
- multi-site warehouse
- supply chain/supply chain management
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $45,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Simpsonville, SC 29680: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Supply chain management: 3 years (Preferred)
|||Simpsonville, South Carolina|||||||||l90x2KNz3WY5jC04|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||YEAR|||single|||4500|||||||||true