No Products in the Cart
Job Duties and Description:
· Capable of operating 20 ton+ forklifts in a safe and appropriate manner.
· Maneuver forklift into loading or unloading positions, following signals from loading crew as needed. Check that the vehicle position is correct and any special loading equipment is properly positioned.
· Perform daily maintenance and safety checks of equipment.
· Conduct pre-operational checks on equipment. Clean, lubricate and refill the equipment as necessary.
· Perform routine cleaning and maintenance to ensure smooth operation of the equipment.
· Train new employees in the safe and efficient operation of forklifts and other construction equipment.
· Promote, execute, and adhere to the company’s safety program. Encourage all employees, subcontractors, and consultants to adopt safety as a culture.
· Work in a safe, responsible manner to not intentionally or unintentionally injure oneself, or endanger the wellbeing of others.
· Participate as a vital team member, and contribute towards the success of the organization, which may involve the provision of other technical and administrative support, as required.
· Promote a team approach and maintain dialogue with all employees to exchange information and gather ideas.
· Collaborate with any project teams on other special initiatives, as required.
· Other related duties as required.
· Monday – Saturday 7:00AM – 5:30PM
· Overtime as required.
· Work is performed in an outdoor setting, which could include inclement weather, heat and humidity, and exposure to the elements.
· Must be physically able to repetitively lift and carry at least 50 LBS on a regular basis.
· Use of Personal Protection Equipment is required.
· Must comply with the company’s drug and alcohol testing requirements
· Knowledge of heavy equipment operation.
· Sense of urgency to meet deadlines.
· Multi-task and set priorities effectively.
· Attention to detail.
· Possess a positive “can do” attitude.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour