Inventory/Material Handler APPLY NOW
Simpsonville, South Carolina
14 - 16 usd /
Job title: Material Handler Reports to: Inventory Control Team Leader
Hours: Monday-Friday 7:00 AM-3:30 PM
Job Purpose The inventory control material handler ensures that all material required for production are traced, located and delivered to all production cell in a timely manner.
- The material handler is responsible for pulling production items and communicating with the manufacturing director and inventory manager.
- Must be comfortable working in a primarily outdoor location in a non climate controlled environment.
- Load/unload trucks.
- Provide materials to production workers as scheduled or as requested.
- Rotate all stock of components by date and need for production schedule.
- Cycle counts and inventory items in containers and Conex storage.
- Pull product in quantities to accurately match requisitions.
- Move inventory to various locations manually and by operating mechanical equipment, including fork lift, skid steer, boom lift ,pallet jack, and handcart
- Perform any duty as directed by manufacturing manager such as prepping production items to be painted.
- Work with and coordinate communication with other yard locations (Sulphur, LA) to ensure inventory status and items on hand and verify quantities.
- Job duties are not all inclusive of the job description and need someone who is flexible to do various tasks when asked to do so in an ever changing environment where customer orders and needs take priority.
- Forklift/ industrial vehicle certification
- Must be able to lift 80 plus lbs
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Must have a sense of urgency to meet production deadline
- 1 year of warehouse/ Inventory management experience
- Effective communication skills; verbal, and listening
Other Duties please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change
Education/Certification: High school diploma or GED
Working Environment: The candidate must be willing to work in a warehouse and outdoor environment and adhere to industrial Safety requirements.
Paid Vacation & sick days
Medical, dental & vision insurance
Job Type: Full Time
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Required Experience: 1 to 3 years
Required License or certification: Driver's License and be insurable, Forklift Certification
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Material Handler: 2 years (Required)
- Simpsonville, SC (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
|||Simpsonville, South Carolina|||Warehouse||||||w9x0pBLLQvTuahp-|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||range||||||14|||16|||true