- Innovative inserts that reduce ovality in pipe and fittings
- Heater pivots 180º so the machine, pipe and fitting never has to be repositioned
- Jaws clamp individually and are size-independent, allowing a greater combination of pipe and fittings
- Outer jaw spacing is adjustable – allowing greater flexibility, support and alignment while fusing fittings and assemblies
- Outer fixed jaw is removable for added clearance
- Positive stop at full stab depth to fabricate at exact dimensions
- Uses standard McElroy heater adapters
- Rack and pinion drive provides smooth, steady fusion force
- Drive handle positioned so that unit can operate on any flat surface
- Adapter Storage Box
- 20-125mm Polyprolene Heater Adapters (McElroy SW23551, SW23552, SW23553, SW23554 SW23555, SW23556, SW23557, SW23558, SW23559, SW23560)
- 17mm-170mm SmartFab Insert (McElroy 458405)
- Model Number: A460301
- Weights: Machine: 145 lbs, Shipping Weight: 420 lbs
- Power: 120V Minimum Power Requirements, 14.5 kW
- Length: 40.1"
- Width: 30.8", with heater extended: 38"
- Height: 16", with heater extended: 20.5"
Buyer understands that the Goods described herein are new surplus by persons other than GES. GES is not obligated to do any repair work or modifications upon the Goods prior to sale or delivery. Any modifications performed by GES on the Goods prior to sale shall be performed as a result of the sole request of Buyer using designs and instructions provided by Buyer. GES will attempt to comply with, but will not guarantee, shipping date and or delivery date. Buyer shall have fifteen (15) days from the date of delivery to accept product.