The Knaack Field Station can be thought of as command central. It serves as the jobsite office, securely storing tools, supplies, documents, and more.
- Thicker 14-gauge steel bottom provides enhanced structural rigidity, durability and strength, minimizing the possibility of fork lift damage during transport
- Four-way skids allow access from any side, making it easier and faster to transport.
- Adjustable and removable split shelves let you organize your storage down below.
- The only job-site storage cabinet offering the strongest deadbolt style locking mechanism for ultimate security
- Painted finish for superior durability and corrosion resistance
- Dual gas springs for smooth, one-handed lift. One spring locks securely in place.
- Measures 60 in long, 44 in wide and has a capacity of 120.7 cu ft.
- Command Central/Station Job Box Gang serves as the job site office
- Securely store tools, supplies, and documents
- Approx. Cu. Ft. Per Unit: 120.7
- Closed Height: 82.25in
- Style: Field Station
- Height: 82-1/4" (not including casters)
- Width: 44"
- Length: 60"
- Lock system: Watchman 5 lock system
- NO CASTERS
***Does not come with casters***
This is a reconditioned product and is in fully operational condition. Photo may not represent the actual product which may or may not contain some cosmetic blemishes that do not interfere with functionality. We offer a 1-year operational warranty on all reconditioned Knaack boxes.
Need this item repaired? Contact us at 800-800-6011
If we sell it, we rent it! Contact our rental team at 800-800-6011 or fill out this form.