- Improved pulsed MIG welding.
- More control over the puddle and weld bead using SharpArc.
- More robust and stable arc at very low arc lengths.
- Reduced heat input
- Welds on a wider range of material thicknesses.
- XMT 350 MPa Synergic System
- Auto-Line Power Management technology
- Inverter arc control technology
- Process selector switch
- Large, dual digital meters
- Pulsed MIG capabilities with Optional Optima Control
- Lightweight, aerospace-grade aluminum case.
- Optional 115 VAC auxiliary power.
- Optional gas solenoid for TIG welding.
- Lift-Arc start
- Wind Tunnel Technology Internal airflow
- Adaptive Hot Start for Stick
- LVC Line Voltage Compensation
- Power factor of .95
- 350 amps of welding output at 60% duty
- At 400 amps, efficiency is 87.24%
- Reduced OCV operation: OCV is typically below 15 volts.
This is a reconditioned product and is in fully operational condition. Photo may not represent the actual product which may or may not contain some cosmetic blemishes that do not interfere with functionality. We offer a 1-year operational warranty on all reconditioned equipment. These units have been repainted and the manufacturer's logo may or may not be visible.
Photos are for representation only and may or may not reflect the true quality of the items listed unless specified by GES.
Need this item repaired? Contact us at 800-800-6011
If we sell it, we rent it! Contact our rental team at 800-800-6011 or fill out this form.